Sara E. Brakmann
Sara represents individuals and businesses throughout the State in personal injury and tort matters.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Associate Editor in Chief, Journal of Law and Education
- Graduated with a Children’s Law Certificate
- University of Arkansas, B.A. Political Science,2016, magna cum laude
Gaffney Lewis Takes Your Situation Seriously
Whether the client is a corporation facing a lawsuit or an individual with a concern, it’s the client’s needs that move the lawyers at Gaffney Lewis, LLC to devise a balanced, efficient, economical approach to resolution.
We are one of South Carolina’s few women-owned, ethnically diverse law firms, certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
People often ask…
What is it like working with you?
” People say that I am professional and hard-working. “
What do you consider to be some of your unique strengths?
” I am a very meticulous person. I often discover problems and solutions that others may overlook. I feel that this strength allows me to take on difficult situations and provide innovative solutions.“
Are there any special achievements or qualifications that enhance your contribution to your practice areas?
In general, would you say that you are highly devoted to your career?
” It is an honor to be a member of the South Carolina Bar and I am eager to begin my legal career at Gaffney Lewis. “
In My Spare Time
- In my spare time I spend time with friends and family, attend church, and cheer on the Gamecocks.