Jarrett represents businesses throughout the State in Civil Litigation, Personal Injury Law matters.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Law
Academics & Achievements
- West Virginia University, B.A. in Political Science, 2014
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., 2018
- CALI award for Contemporary Issues and the First Amendment
Gaffney Lewis Takes Your Situation Seriously
Whether the client is a corporation facing a lawsuit or an individual with a concern, it’s the client’s needs that move the lawyers at Gaffney Lewis, LLC to devise a balanced, efficient, economical approach to resolution.
We are one of South Carolina’s few women-owned, ethnically diverse law firms, certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
People often ask…
What is it like working with you?
” While I’m always focused and dedicated to meet the needs of clients, I love to inject a little humor to keep things light and personable.“
What do you consider to be some of your unique strengths?
” I’ve always been a deep thinker who likes to examine problems and issues from many different points of view. I also have a knack for finding the silver lining in every situation because I know there is always a silver lining–you just have to be willing to look!“
Are there any special achievements or qualifications that enhance your contribution to your practice areas?
” I have been admitted to practice law in South Carolina state court as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. “
In general, would you say that you are highly devoted to your career?
” Absolutely. I became an attorney to help others, and I’m always looking for ways to better serve my community and clients. “
In My Spare Time
- I love spending time with my high school sweetheart turned husband, Garrett, and our 1.5 year old Wheaten Terrier, Theo.
- Living in Charleston, I also love being on the beach and soaking in the sun, as well as staying active by playing tennis and playing on a local kickball team with my group of friends.
- I also really enjoy traveling, trying new restaurants, road trips to the Greenbrier, the Dave Matthews Band, cheering on the WVU Mountaineers, and spending time with my large, FUN family.