The Honorable Matthew J. Perry Chapter of the Black Law Students Association at the University of South Carolina School of Law held its annual banquet on March 30, 2017, and Gaffney Lewis and Edwards was a Silver Sponsor of the event. The banquet featured Howard Law School Dean Danielle Holley-Walker as a keynote speaker and included an awards ceremony in which a number of students and faculty were recognized.
- Regina Hollins Lewis Inducted As Fellow Of American College Of Trial Lawyers
- Gaffney Lewis & Edwards Partners Named To The Best Lawyers In America 2019
- Three Gaffney Lewis & Edwards Attorneys Named To Legal Elite Of The Midlands
- Gaffney Lewis & Edwards Attorney Admitted In North Carolina
- The V.c. Summer Expansion Construction Shutdown – One Year Later