Christina represents SC businesses of all sizes in employment-related disputes and premises liability matters, individuals involved in employment contract disputes, individuals with employment-related complaints, and individuals who have been injured.
- Employment Law
- Tort Law
- Premises Liability
- Civil Litigation
Academics & Achievements
- BBA in Business Management, Francis Marion University
- J.D. Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law
- Mercer Law Review
- CALI Award for Legal Writing
- Martindale-Hubbell – AV Rating
Gaffney Lewis Takes Your Situation Seriously
Whether the client is a corporation facing a lawsuit or an individual with a concern, it’s the client’s needs that move the lawyers at Gaffney Lewis, LLC to devise a balanced, efficient, economical approach to resolution.
We are one of South Carolina’s few women-owned, ethnically diverse law firms, certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
People often ask…
What is it like working with you?
” Clients express their appreciation for the time I take to truly listen to them and to explain the complexities of their legal matter in a way that they understand. They also appreciate that I am available and responsive to them. “
What do you consider to be some of your unique strengths?
” I am empathetic and make people feel heard. I take the time to really dig into a case and discover the evidence that others miss. “
Are there any special achievements or qualifications that enhance your contribution to your practice areas?
” I am competitive, which makes negotiations fun and ensures I am a good steward of a client’s money in settlement negotiations. “
In general, would you say that you are highly devoted to your career?
” Yes! I am highly devoted to providing my clients excellent legal representation and resolving their disputes quickly and effectively. “
In My Spare Time
- I enjoy hiking, dancing salsa, yoga, and meditation. Of course, I also love playing on the beach. I facilitate a personal growth/spiritual group and volunteer with the Isle of Palms Exchange Club, which raises money for child abuse prevention, veterans, the community, and youth scholarships.