Amy Gaffney was a presenter for the SC Bar’s fourth annual “Employment Law Essentials” seminar on July 28, 2017. The program features an employment scenario fact pattern that is used as the basis for the presenters’ materials and offers helpful information to newly-admitted lawyers on client intake, administrative charge procedures, unemployment claims, litigation, and mediation in the employment law arena. Gaffney has been involved in the seminar since its inception in 2014.
- GaffneyLewis Attorney, Christina Summer, Receives AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- GaffneyLewis Employment Team Challenges the Pay Practices of Hall’s Chop House – Charleston
- Founding Partners Named to Super Lawyers 2020
- SC Farm Bureau Faces Lawsuit for Treating Employees as Independent Contractors
- GaffneyLewis Announces Two New Partners in Columbia Office