Amy Gaffney was a presenter for the SC Bar’s fourth annual “Employment Law Essentials” seminar on July 28, 2017. The program features an employment scenario fact pattern that is used as the basis for the presenters’ materials and offers helpful information to newly-admitted lawyers on client intake, administrative charge procedures, unemployment claims, litigation, and mediation in the employment law arena. Gaffney has been involved in the seminar since its inception in 2014.
- GaffneyLewis Welcomes New Attorney to Columbia Office
- Regina Hollins Lewis Inducted As Fellow Of American College Of Trial Lawyers
- Gaffney Lewis & Edwards Partners Named To The Best Lawyers In America 2019
- Three Gaffney Lewis & Edwards Attorneys Named To Legal Elite Of The Midlands
- Gaffney Lewis & Edwards Attorney Admitted In North Carolina